Vertical World and OLASS (Outdoor Leadership & Survival School) are two sister companies
geared towards providing professional outdoor activities and events organisation.
Both companies live up to their reputation of providing the most reliable services in their respective fields.
Both companies are manned by the most qualified team of outdoor educators and trainers, Wilderness paramedics, rescue personnel and staff you will find on the island. We are used to the challenges of the vertiginous heights of the vertical world, rugged terrain of mountains, unstable boulder fields and the uncertainty of hazardous rescue missions and scenarios. In our world, failure is not an option!
Founded in 1999, by Krish Hardowar, when no one in the island believed in the economic potential of the outdoors, Vertical World Ltd now specialises in 3 distinct fields of activities:
• Outdoor Adventures day trips or multiple day activities including
– Rock climbing
• Groups and Incentive
– Corporate Team Development programs
– Incentive fun and adventure days
• Access and Rescue
– High Angle Roped Access consultacy and Intervention
– Wilderness and Moutain rescue services to the community
– Safety and First Response services for event