Information about us
The website at http://allways.green (“our site”) is a site operated by AllWays.Green, to which the words “we”, “us” and “our” refer.
If you have questions about this policy please feel free to contact us.
Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:-
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site;
- a record of any correspondence with you;
- your responses to our requests to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of which of our services you are interested in;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access;
- information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers; and
- information obtained from cookies, as to which please see below.
We do not want you to receive unwanted email from us. We try to make it easy for you to opt out of any service that you have asked to receive. If you sign up to our email newsletters we do not sell, exchange or give your email address to a third party save as explained in the section below entitled “disclosure of your information”.
Email addresses are collected via our site, co-registration partners and third party marketing lists and promotions. Users have to opt in to receive our newsletter and a verification email is sent. We are clearly and conspicuously named at the point of collection.
We use email addresses to send our weekly Newsletter and occasional mailings to assist in market research.
We sometimes run competitions with our partners and competition entries may require you to provide an email address. These email addresses may be shared with the partner running the competition. We try to make it very clear when this is the case, and we disclaim any responsibility for subsequent use or distribution of email addresses by our partners.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by contacting us at the above address.
The security of your personal information, including your email address and postcode, is important to us. We follow generally-accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during registration and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, though we strive to use commercially-acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about the security on our website, please contact us and one of our designated correspondents will respond to your query.
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in various ways including:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- in the form of aggregated information about our users in order to provide them with data about target audiences.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Log Files and Tracking
Web beacons are assigned and track cookies with each page request to support the web analytics defined above.
Third Party Advertising
The banners and all graphical advertising appearing on our site are delivered to you, on our behalf, by ?. Information about your visit to our site, such as the number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or any other personal information) is used to serve advertisements to you on our site. For more information please contact us.
We do not store payment details (other than billing addresses) for products purchased through our site, but direct you to sites that do. These sites may store information such as your name and address and credit card details. They may operate their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We use the “share this” widget on our site to enable our users to tell their friends about the site, by allowing them to send a onetime email within the widget, inviting their friend to visit site. We do not have access to any of the personal information collected within this widget. We also use this widget to allow users to log into their third-party social networking accounts and share a link to our site with their friends.
We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes that we make to it, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Thank you for visiting our site.